Human Relations is a rewarding profession nowadays as it offers growth, job satisfaction, and revolves around the entire administration of a business enterprise offering strategic inputs.
There are innumerable institutes in India that offer excellent education in HR. Here is a list of best colleges in India with specialization in HR:
The fourth IIM of the country started in 1984 and offers cutting edge inputs of HR with the best of faculties and infrastructure
- Location – Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Courses- PG program in HR.
- Placements – In reputed companies as The World Bank, Tata trust, KPMG, Tesco with average remuneration of approximately Rs 24 lakhs per annum (LPA).
One of the premier institutes of the country established in 1949 and offers the best in HR programs among other studies. Students get placements globally f[read more="Click here to Read More" less="Read Less"]rom this Institute of repute
- Location – Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
- Courses offered – PGDHRM
- Placements – TCS, DELL, VLCC, etc with an average remuneration of 24 LPA.
Founded in 1979 this Management Development Institute (MDI) has earned its name very fast due to praiseworthy curriculum and sprawling infrastructure spreading over a 37-acre campus.
- Location – Gurgaon, Haryana
- Courses offered – Post Graduate program in Human resources management.
- Placements – OYO, KPMG, American Express, Deloitte with average pay package is Rs 22 LPA.
This institute is run by Tata Trust and offer studies in labour, disaster, health, development, gender, etc with most reasonable fees
- Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Course offered – MA with HRM specialisation
- Placements – Swiggy, Amazon, Walmart, Taj group and average pay package of Rs 20 LPA
Not only in the field of HR, but Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD) also produces the leaders in all the MBA specialisations.
- Location – Pune, Maharashtra
- Course offered – MBA with HR specialisation
- Placements – HSBC, Barclays, Morgan Stanley, etc with an average pay package of Rs 13 LPA.
The experienced faculty teach the students with complexities of the HR functioning and routine activities.
- Location- Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Course Offered- PG diploma in HRM
- Placements – Google, Yatra, JP Morgan chase, Capgemini, etc with an average approximate pay package of Rs 18 LPA.
Nasree Monjee Institute of Management Sciences (NMIMS) develops students on the core foundations of management and develops them into effective change agents.
- Location _ Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Course offered- PGDHRM
- Placements – Average package of Rs 14 LPA with companies like DHL, SBI, HDFC bank, Aviva, etc absorbing students.
One of the premier private Institutes affiliated to Calcutta University offering excellent education with all modern facilities and Infrastructure.
- Location-Kolkata, West Bengal
- Course Offered- MBA/ PGDM/ MSW
- Placements – TCS, HSBC, Cognizant, Dabur, etc with an average package of 5 LPA.
The Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) was established in 1978 and they keep the students updated with the latest trends of the industry.
- Location – Pune, Maharashtra
- Course – MBA in HR
- Placements- Average pay package of Rs 17.5 LPA with Mindtree, Google, Bajaj, Vodafone being the top recruiters.
XAVIER INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, BHUBANESWAR
Founded in 1987 this Institute offers students in-depth knowledge of labour laws and industrial relations.
- Location – Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Course- MBA in HR
- Placements- Package of average Rs 14.5 LPA with HSBC, Capgemini, TCS being top recruiters.
To gain knowledge and professional edge it is always suggested to acquire proper training and expertise in the field of Hr and then enter the job market. These premier institutes provide that edge effectively with updated infrastructure and world-class faculty.